Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Wonderous Birthday

My aunt asked me to make a birthday card for her friend who has a birthday in December.  She told me she wanted me to make it Christmas-like, even though it's for a birthday, so I did.  My aunt loved the card and she can't wait to give it to her friend.  I sure hope her friend likes it ... she said she loves hand-made cards, so that's a plus.

Here's the card I made for her:


I made the poinsettia's both red and white, and although you can't see it very well, there are gold berries on the wreath.  I liked the way it turned out.  For the banner, I used brushed gold cardstock, but it looks like crumb cake in the lighting, I'm afraid.  Bummer!  It looks much better in person.

Thanks for stopping by again to check out my cards.  Keep coming back for some more inspiration.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment