Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - A Berry Merry Christmas (blackberry, that is)

It's Christmas Eve, and what better way to start the day off than with a challenge for the Coloring Down the Lines team!  I saw the picture and colors and thought this would be totally easy, then when I had a thought for my card in mind and started putting it together, I hated it.  Oh no ... time is running out and I haven't a clue what to do now.  So I went to bed (this was last night).  Today, I was shopping at the Italian Market most of the day and doing some last minute errands, and when I got home, I remembered I hadn't created anything for my blog submission.  Another Oh NO!  So I sat down and thought about it for 5 minutes and something came to me, so I just stamped, and I was totally satisfied with what I made.  Well, that's a first.

Anyway, I hope you've had a chance to see what everyone created for you this week.  With Christmas so close, the ideas still keep flowing.  Carol created her card, as usual --- she's always on it, no matter what.  Joni couldn't be with us this week, as her new puppy ruined her computer, but I believe Santa is getting her a new one for Christmas.  She'll be back.  So after your stop here, let's pop on over to see what Lizzy made for you.  Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Let's see what our inspiration was for this week ... I really liked the photo .... it has a soft, subtle look.





Recipe
Paper:  very vanilla, blackberry bliss
Ink:  blackberry bliss, melon mambo, hello honey, smoky slate
Stamp Sets:  ornamental pine, work of art, sassy salutations
Accessories:  silver ribbon, basic pearls


Hope you like it .... and most of all, have a happy and safe Christmas Eve.  



2 comments:

  1. Great way to use those colors! I've had the same experience with coming up with an idea - would love to have it come together the way yours did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, Helen! Kinda looks like that ball is in a jar! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete