Sunday, December 14, 2014

My Cookie Exchange Boxes

As promised, I wanted to share with you the boxes I made for the cookie exchange I participated in last weekend.  Let me tell you, these were fun to make, but I was a bit worried I wouldn't be able to fit the cookies into the boxes.  But alas, after I put them into cello bags and tied them with ribbon, they JUST fit.  I had to rearrange them a little, but alas, success.

I used last year's Christmas paper for the boxes.  I had a lot of paper left over, so what a great way to use it and make such pretty boxes.


What a festive way to share the yummy orange cookies I made.

Here's a picture of all the cookies ready for each of us to take.  Don't they look so nice on the pool table?


Last, but not least, here are the cookie boxes that I brought home with me ... so so cute!


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope your cookie boxes are super cute like these!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment