Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Seasonally Scattered Love

Hi again!  Happy 2015.  We're off to another year of fun and stamping!

Our Coloring Down the Lines challenge today is to create something that inspires us using cajun craze, calypso coral, and crisp cantaloupe, while choosing whisper white and/or very vanilla.  When I sat down to make my card, I just couldn't use the whisper white and very vanilla together - it just didn't speak to me.  So I decided to use whisper white and go with it.

For the line up this week, Carol preceded me, and I hope you arrived here from her blog.  If not, you may have back tracked from Joni's blog and got here.  Either way, I hope you travel forward or backward to see what everyone created for you this week.

Here's my seasonally scattered love ...


close up view - crisp cantaloupe & calypso coral ink over dazzling diamonds heart


Recipe
Paper:  cajun craze, crisp cantaloupe, silver foil, whisper white, dazzling diamonds glimmer paper
Ink:  cajun craze, calypso coral, crisp cantaloupe
Stamp Set:  seasonally scattered
Accessories:  whispser white seam binding, decorative dots EF

And there you have it.  Hope you like it.  Until next time ... happy stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Helen, this is gorgeous, as always! Thanks for the idea, I may use this for Valentines day! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete