Monday, August 11, 2014

Swap Card from My Dear Friend, Ruthie

At my very first SU Convention I attended, I met this sweet lady named Ruthie.  We bumped into each other in the registration area in the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.  That was three years ago, and we just hit it off as friends.  Last year, I found Ruthie again and we exchanged swap cards again.   This year, I didn't see Ruthie, despite looking all over the convention center for her.  I was a bit worried that perhaps she was ill or something and I just couldn't bear that thought.  Lo and behold, a week after I returned from convention, I received a swap card in the mail from Ruthie.  She couldn't attend this year for health reasons, but still, she thought of me and sent me a card.  I welled up with tears when I opened the card.  Most of all, I was so happy to know that she was alright and perhaps when she comes to Pennsylvania to visit her son, I can get to see her.  You see, Stampin' Up just isn't a company that provides us with great quality products and excellent customer service, it's an opportunity to meet some of the most sweetest, talented, and kindest women from all over the country.  I've met so many women that I can call my friends from all over.  I couldn't ask for anything better than that.  

So I wanted to share Ruthie's swap card with you.  Of course, I sent her one back, right away, with a nice note, thanking her for remembering me and letting me know she was fine.  Thank you, my dear friend!


And isn't Ruthie right on using the blendabilities on this card?  Oh yes, she is.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment