Monday, August 25, 2014

SpARKling Diva Day - Another Festival of Trees Card

I was invited to my upline's upline's SpARKling Diva Day this past Sunday, and each of us had to make a shoebox swap to make and share.  This is the card I chose to make for the swap.  It was easy, and really cute too.



I also used the new stamp set, "endless wishes" for the sentiment.  There's a new 3/8" satin woven ribbon in real red too, which you will see on the card.  On the bottom of the card, I used the stylish stripes embossing folder for an added touch of texture.  In addition, you can't see it very well in the picture, but I used dazzling diamonds on the snowflakes, and added some rhinestones in the center for some bling.

I bet you can't wait to get your hands on the new holiday catalog, right?  Please message me if you'd like one and I'll be happy to send it to you.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment