Sunday, August 10, 2014

Happy Birthday, Marion

I work with a very nice young man, Marion, who also has a birthday in August.  He always remembers our birthdays and I thought I would make him a card, along with a box to hold some goodies in.  I used the July My Paper Pumpkin kit for this card and love the way it turned out.  See what you think:

 Recipe:
Paper:  whisper white cardstock from My Paper Pumpkin; blackberry bliss, hello honey, moonlight DSP, sahara sand
Ink:  None
Stamp Set:  perfect print alphabet
Accessories:  zigzag EF, My Paper Pumpkin silver stars, basic rhinestones

And here's the box I made too ... 

I know Marion will love getting the goodies and card.  I can't wait to see his face when I give it to him tomorrow on his birthday.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment