Tuesday, August 26, 2014

How About a White Christmas?

I don't know if you are even thinking of a White Christmas now or not, but wouldn't it be nice if it did snow for Christmas this year?  Now having that said, I'm sure you're not looking forward to another Winter like we had last year .... TOO MUCH of the white stuff, and COLD!

I bought this stamp set from the new Stampin' Up Holiday  Catalog 2014 and just love it.  So I had to make a card using it, and I wanted to share it with you.  I know, I shouldn't be teasing you with all the sneak peeks, but it's so hard not to.  As soon as my boxes came with all my goodies, you know I just had to dig right in.

Hope you like it ...


I also used the Festival of Trees stamp set too for the tree in the front.  I embossed the garland in silver and used dazzling details in cherry cobbler for the balls on the tree.  Love, Love, Love.

See you tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment