Monday, December 10, 2012

Scentsational Season Bake-a-Rama

I saw a card like this on Pinterest and just had to make one.   I just couldn't resist, and the card came out so cute.  It brought back memories of making cookies with my mother when I was young.  My mother is no longer with us, and oh how I miss those times.  I remember a funny story when mom made a bunch of cookies and laid them out on the kitchen table to cool. Our Irish settler, Cocoa, thought she'd help herself to some cookies and took her paw and swiped a bunch of them right into her mouth.  All we could do was laugh.  So this card is for my mom ... I miss her dearly.

Can't you just feel the heat coming off the cookie sheet?  The cute oven mitts make a sweet touch to the card.  And not to mention, the gingerbread men look so good, you just want to pop them off the cookie sheet & eat them.

Well, I hope you enjoy my card as much as I do, and thank you ladies for the sweet inspiration.

Happy baking ...

No comments:

Post a Comment