Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Thank You's

I know I said I would post some cards that I made using new stuff from the Spring Catalog, but I just finished my Christmas thank you notes and wanted to share them first.  Once I post these, the Christmas stuff is done for another year.  A new year, new stuff .... fresh and new.

Anyway, I made one design, four different ways, for my Christmas Thank You cards.  They were quick and easy.  My inspiration came from a card I found on the Stampin Connection, made by Susie Nelson.  I used the design but changed up the paper.  I used some paper I had left over from other Christmas' past and I think they turned out pretty nice.  Here they are:




I feel good that I finished them.  So until sometime next year, this will be the last Christmas posting for 2012.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment