Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I'm a Winner

One of our local television stations, CBS 3, a Philly television station, had a contest for the "word of the day" from the months of October and November.  Well, I played every day, as I always do each year, and the day before the last day of the contest, I WON!  The word was "BOGUS".  Of course I got ripped by everyone because they said my notification was "bogus".  HA HA on them.  It turned out legitimate, and I won a $100 Visa gift card.  How cool is that?  I hardly ever win anything.  Here's my card with my notification:

I just wanted to share.  I was so excited, and I was so glad I won.  I get to use the card on "ME".  So I'm sure I'll purchase something special.

Thanks for sharing in my joy!  See you tomorrow ...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, that's super!!! How nice to have a Christmas present just for YOU. Have fun shopping. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete