Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Tag-a-Rama

Merry Christmas everyone!  It's been a little while since I've posted anything.  I've been so busy with getting ready for the holiday, and now that Christmas day is winding down, I thought I would post something for you.

First, Christmas Day was so wonderful this year.  Everyone was happy and it was so much fun getting together with my family.  My sister Nancy didn't feel well though, and that wasn't fun for her, but we're so glad she came and hope even more that she gets well super fast!  I managed to get a picture of all of us by my Christmas tree this year.  It's a little dark, and when my cousin used the flash, we got washed out.  So ... here's the best we could get:

That's me in the front to the right.  My sister and I wore the same sweaters, do you believe it?  I'm holding my little Maltese Barney, and my sister Linda is holding his brother, Bandit.  How funny is that?  The people in the picture are:  back L-R:  my brother John, my brother-in-law Chuck, my husband Tom, my sister Nancy, then center L-R:  my father, my niece Rachel, and my son Tj.  Front row L-R:  my sister Linda and me with the pups.  My cousin David took the picture, and my Aunt was trying to help him out.

Well, as promised, I told you I would post something, so I decided to post the last-minute tags I made yesterday for me and my son, Tj.  I was on a roll, and they all turned out pretty cute.  It was a Tag-a-Rama.  Have a look:




Fun, fun, fun!  I even have some left over for next year.  Oh la la.  Well, I hope you liked them.  They were a hit with everyone.  It made me feel good.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas.  It's a beautiful time of year as we celebrate the true meaning of Christmas with our dear family and friends.  Here's to you and yours!  Hugs ...

No comments:

Post a Comment