Sunday, December 9, 2012

Jewish Celebrations

I worked on some Hanukkah cards this evening; one for my son-in-law, Josh, one for his parents, and one for his grandparents.  This is the first year I finally have a stamp set for Hanukkah, so I had fun making the cards.  Here are the (3) I made tonight:

First one is for Josh and Aileen:

This next one is what I made for Josh's grandparents, Rhoda and Richie:

And last, but not least, this is one I made for Josh's parents, Cindy and Rich:

And there you have it.  I also worked on the inside sentiments for my Christmas cards, and I have a few more to complete, and hopefully, I'm done.  I'm sure I'll make some more though, but they might just be one of a kind cards, because I still have a lot of creativity just itching to get out.  ha ha! 

Well, hope you had a wonderful weekend, and here's to a better week ahead.   Hugs ...



No comments:

Post a Comment