Friday, October 31, 2014

Anything But a Card - Hootin' with Santa & Rudolph

Our challenge over at The Paper Plunge is "Anything But a Card".  Well, that's pretty easy.  I have a bunch of things I could have made for the challenge, but keeping in the spirit of the upcoming holidays, I decided to make an Owl and Santa out of Stampin' Up's Curvy Keepsake Box, and Rudolph from the Fry Box Die.  How cute is that?

The curvy keepsake box and fry box are my favorites.  There's so much you can do with them - the ideas are endless.

Here's what I made for The Paper Plunge.  Hope you enjoy them ...


Aren't they darling?  You can fill these treat boxes with goodies for the holidays, or ... you can use the Owl and Santa for a place setting at the dinner table.  A name card fits right between the handles and whola, and instant place card.

Well, thanks for stopping by.  I hope you'll join us over at The Paper Plunge.  We'd love to see what you've made.

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. so stinkin' cute, helen! i don't have either box...now i think i want them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Leslie. I'm so happy I bought them. I've made so many things using the die & framelit. They are sooooo easy nd quick.

    ReplyDelete