Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I'm back

Hi, I'm back.  I've been traveling, and unfortunately, I had a slight mishap too.  I was leaving my hotel in Dallas to catch my flight home when I turned my ankle on some concrete steps, and saved myself from heading down the stairs, knees and head first.  I tore some ligaments in my left ankle/foot, so I'm wearing a boot.  All I can say is that it could have been worse.

I've missed creating too.  So I've had some time to get back into the swing of things, but not a lot. I've been working on some projects for a great escape weekend I'm going to at the end of the month, as well as some baby announcements for a friend.  In between, I have some birthdays, and of course, I have to make my co-workers Halloween treats.

So, stay tuned for some of my projects.  I'm so glad to be back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment