Friday, October 3, 2014

Round and Round She Goes into the Paper Plunge

My post this week is from my challenge over at The Paper Plunge.  This week, our theme is round and round she goes.  So, given that, I went to work on using circles on my card, and I was rather pleased with the way it turned out.  Want to see ... of course you do.  Here it is:

Recipe
Paper:  mossy meadow, very vanilla, color me autumn DSP
Ink:  mossy meadow, cajun craze, hello honey, gold embossing powder
Stamp Sets:  fall fest, for all things, lost of thanks, gorgeous grunge
Accessories:  cajun craze candy dot, venetian crochet trim, circle framelits, fun fall framelits

I hope you will come on over to the Paper Plunge and play with us this week.  We had some nice entries this past week and would love to see more.  Go on, take the plunge!

Cheers!

2 comments: