Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Making Spirits Bright

I'm so happy to be back, making spirits bright!  Yes, mine!!!

This week's color pallet is pretty, but I must say, I had quite of a challenge coming up with something just from the photo.  I made a simple card, but it captured all the colors from the pallet.  That's always my goal, so I'm happy with it.

So, have you popped over her from Carol's blog?  If not, please make sure to hop on back to see what she's made for you this week.  

Here's the photograph we used as inspiration, along with the color pallet.  Hummm, the photo alone didn't inspire me, but the colors did.  




ok, so now that you see the colors and the photograph, here's what I created using this as my inspiration:


I used the "making spirits bright" and "work of art" stamp sets for this card.  I also selected the "all is calm snowflake" embellishment, along with the "in-color confetti embellishments" to add just a bit of interest to the card.  The ribbon is blue lagoon, and I think the card came together quite nicely.  Hope you like it.

Now, let's hop on over to Joni's blog and see what she made using the colors above.  It's always fun getting all sorts of ideas from everyone.  I hope you are inspired, and we're glad you stop by each week.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment