Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Scoring with Coastal Cabana

We have a light crew this week for our Coloring Down the Lines blog - just the four of us.  But don't worry, the others will be back soon.

This week's challenge is the beautiful "Coastal Cabana".  We are to pair it up with calypso coral and smoky slate, or pumpkin pie and crushed curry.  I chose the first color combination - just because I like the colors.  The added twist is to add scoring to our card.  Sometimes it's a bit hard to see, but I tried to angle the photo so you can see it.

Robbie kicked us off this week and she's a tough act to follow.  Laura follows me, and I can never keep up with her.  And then there's Liz, picking up the rear.  Last, but not least, Liz!  Whoo hoo.

I chose to make a simple card this week - simple, clean and scored.  Check it out and let me know what you think.

Recipe
Paper:  coastal cabana, calypso coral, whisper white
Ink:  coastal cabana, calypso coral, smoky slate
Stamp Sets:  banner blast, teeny tiny wishes
Accessories:  banner punch, calpyso coral bakers twine, basic rhinestones

Well thanks for stopping by.  Hope to see you back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment