Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Happy Pistachio Watercolor

WOW, we have a full line up this week.  YEAH!  That's exciting news ... so let's not wait to check out everyone's creation.

This week, the color combinations are:  pistachio pudding, baked brown sugar, and crisp cantaloupe, or pistachio pudding, smoky slate, and strawberry slush.  I wanted to try the first color combination because I had already used the second color combo in a prior post.  So I went to work, trying to figure out what to make because we had to add a button to our card and I usually don't use a lot of buttons.  Humm, guess I'll have to start.

I have to ask ... did you bop over here from Carol's blog?  Now that she's back, we're all jumping for joy. If you haven't, make sure you check her out.

My card is simple, and cute.  The button just adds a little touch, but I think next time, I'll use a button that makes a statement.  Anyway, here it is:

Recipe
Paper:  pistachio pudding, very vanilla, pistachio pudding dsp
Ink:  baked brown sugar, crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding
Stamp Sets:  happy watercolor, gorgeous grunge
Accessories:  floral button, linen thread

So that's it ... easy and simple.  Now let's check out what Joni made for us this week.  She always has her cards completed before the weekends ... she's just an over-achiever.  LOL.  That's a good thing.

Thanks for stopping by.  I love your visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment