Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Basic Gray Envelope Punch

Welcome back to our blog hop this week.  Our challenge is the color combinations:  basic gray, melon mambo, old olive or basic gray, real red, pumpkin pie.  I didn't like the second color combination too much, so I chose the first one.

Did you arrive here from Amanda's blog?  She always amazes me how beautiful her cards are.

So here is that I created this week.  I used the envelope punch board for the edge of the card, and it looks a little like a file folder.  Hope you like it.

Recipe
Paper:  whisper white, basic gray
Ink:  basic gray, melon mambo, old olive
Stamp Sets:  springtime hello, wetlands
Accessories:  basic gray stitched ribbon, basic rhinestones, chalk talk framelits, decorative dots EF, envelope punch board

Now let's hop on over and see what Laura created for us.  You know it's going to be a winner!

Hope you enjoyed the hop this week.  It's always fun!

2 comments: