Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Eggstra Special Easter

Well, another week down and another challenge taken.  This week, the color combinations are:  crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding, coastal cabana, or crisp cantaloupe, pink pirouette, soft suede.  I chose the pretty "in color" combination for my card this week.  The twist, make it an Easter card and all vellum.  I love the vellum paper Stampin' Up has, so that was an easy piece for me to add.

Did you hop over her from InkedX2?  I just love Robbie's creations ... they inspire me each and every time.  Well, here's my card that I made:

Recipe
Paper:  pistachio pudding, very vanilla, crisp cantaloupe, coastal cabana, gold vellum
Ink:  pistachio pudding, crisp cantaloupe, coastal cabana
Stamp Sets:  eggstra special, teeny tiny wishes
Accessories:  fringe scissors, bakers twine, basic pearls

So, what do you think?  I like it.  And now, I'd like to hop on over to Stampin in the Spotlight with Joni and see what she has for us.  I'm sure it's out of this world.

Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!

1 comment: