Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Crumb Cake

It's that time again ... coloring down the lines!  This week's challenge is crumb cake.  So what colors do we have to work with - so saffron and pumpkin pie, or cajun craze and garden green. One more thing ... add lace!  I chose so saffron and pumpkin pie to work with.  I had an idea in my head, but it didn't work out.  So ... I ended up with something different, and I must say, I was quite pleased with the outcome.

So, before you see my creation, did you get here via Carol's blog?  I sure hope so.  We're so glad Carol is back!!!  YEAH!  She always creates such beautiful cards, doesn't she?  Thanks for coming back, Carol!!!

Now here is what I've created this week.

Recipe
Paper:  crumb cake, very vanilla, so saffron DSP
Ink:  pumpkin pie, so saffron, crumb cake
Stamp Sets:  perfect pennants, petite petals
Accessories:  petite petals punch, square lattice EF, chantilly lace, basic pearls

Now let's check out Ms. Joni's blog and see what she created, and what color combination she used.  I love seeing what everyone created.  What inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments:

Post a Comment