Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Pumpkin Pie

This week's color combination is just in time for Fall.  Although we're not quite there yet, Fall is just around the corner.  Just thinking about all the beautiful colors makes for some pretty, colorful creations.

Did you arrive from Carol's blog?  You can always count on Carol for pretty color combinations, don't you agree?  Well for my selection this week, I chose Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, and Daffodil Delight.  I love the way the colors blend together.  I wasn't sure of Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, and Real Red - they just didn't say "Fall" to me.  Anyway, here's my card this week - it's called Chalk Talk meets Gorgeous Grunge!

Recipe:
Paper:  early espresso, whisper white, daffodil delight, early espresso and pumpkin pie patterned dsp
Ink:  pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, early espresso
Stamp Set:  chalk talk, gorgeous grunge
Accessories:  chalk talk framelits, pumpkin pie candy dots

I'm really liking the gorgeous grunge stamp set.  I never thought I would, but I do.  It makes for some interesting backgrounds on cards.  I hope you like it too. 

Now, let's go on over to Joni's blog and check out her card.  Until tomorrow, keep on creating.  It's good for the soul.

3 comments:

  1. Cute, Helen! You are such a sweetheart...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, Helen. I love how you put everything together. I haven't used my grunge set yet, but your different colors give me ideas. Thanks for your inspiration. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Carol and Sandy. You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete