Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Pacific Point

Welcome back to our blog hop!  This week wasn't that easy to come up with a design for the color combinations.  They didn't seem that hard, but my brain just couldn't come up with something fun.  So, since I was using the Flower Shop stamp set this past week, I thought I would use it for my entry this week.

The color combinations are:  pacific point, daffodil delight, and rich razzleberry, or pacific point, pumpkin pie, and real red.   I chose the first color combination because I felt I had more to work with.  Couldn't come up with anything for the second color combo.  We'll have to check out if anyone else did.

If you just came over from Carol's blog, I'm sure you were quite pleased, as usual.  Or, if you arrived here from Joni's blog, I'm sure you were pleasantly surprised.  Well, this is the best I could do this week, and hopefully, next week will come a little easier.  LOL.

Recipe
Paper:  pacific point, whisper white, rich razzleberry
Ink:  pacific point, rich razzleberry, daffodil delight
Stamp Sets:  flower shop, loving thoughts
Accessories:  chevron punch, daffodil delight seam binding, basic rhinestones, polka dot EF, bitty banner framelits, pansy punch

Well, that's it for this week.  I hope you'll continue to stop back and get inspired by all the great works of art we love to share with you.  TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment