Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thursday Focus (Product Spotlight) - Sending Love

Hello and Happy Thursday. Today, we are featuring the "Sending Love" designer series paper stack from Stampin' Up. Of course, this paper stack fits great into the Valentine's theme.

I typically try and use other colors than red and white for Valentines, so for this this post, it took a bit of thinking to decide on what I wanted my card to look like. Once I figured out which paper I wanted to use, the card came together like a snap. I was happy about that.

Here's my card that I made for you:


If you've started here at my entry, don't forget to hop on back to Joni, who started us out today on our journey. Amanda is right before me, and Robbie is second. Please check them all out - you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit. Stay tuned for more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment