Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Sympathy Card for the loss of Kelly's Mother

I just learned the other day that a friend of mine lost her mother right before Christmas. You can imagine how sad that made me, especially since I had no idea, and now it's been three weeks and I haven't spoken to her yet. I'm so sad.

I didn't know Kelly's mother. You see, I just met Kelly last year from a mutual friend. We became fast friends, and she really is a super woman.

So, I sat down to make her a sympathy card to let her know that I'm thinking of her and hoping that she is doing ok. This is the card I made for her. I actually CASED it from Nancy Novak at stampinshout.com. I typically don't CASE a lot of cards, or if I do, I always change it up but use the basic concept. This one I thought was pretty, and I only changed one thing on the card. Thank you Nancy for your beautiful inspiration.


It always makes me sad to make sympathy cards, but I know it's most necessary.

Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment