Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Coloring Down the Lines - Birdcage Love

This week, we were challenged again to make a Valentine's Card, but this time, not using any hearts on the card. I thought this was going to be hard, but actually, it wasn't. I came up with the idea after fumbling through my stamp sets, and all of a sudden, once I saw the stamp set I wanted to use, it all came together quickly.

Here's what I've created for you this week:


Recipe
Cardstock:  dapper denim, very vanilla, gold foil
Ink:  gold embossing powder, black embossing powder, dapper denim, soft suede, mint macaron, marina mist
Stamp Sets:  builder bird cage, timeless textures, sealed with love
Accessories/Embellishments: jute twine, MS branch punch

I know, I know, I typically don't use another product other than Stampin' Up, but I had already cut these out for a card I made for Christmas, and this was a left over, and I thought it added just the right touch to the card, so I used it. I like the way it looks on the card.

If you've started here, you can either hop one back to Amanda's blog, or continue on to Joni's blog until you come back to me, and then you will have visited everyone's blog.

Again, I want to thank you for stopping by and feel free to leave your comments. I love hearing from you.



2 comments:

  1. Great card with "no heart." ha ha I love it. I didn't think I needed the bird cage stamps, but this is so pretty I may have to re-think it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete