Saturday, July 30, 2016

Sitting Here, Just Having Some Fun


Today' card is one that I made for my sister, Nancy, on her birthday. She has 4 cats, so I wanted to try and make a card that would have all 4 of them in it. She has two black and grey striped kitties, as well as two sweet orange ones. They are quite cute, and they are the apple of Nancy's eye.

I decided to use the fox builder punch for this card, as I saw some cute punch art using it, and I just couldn't resist. It worked perfectly for this card.

I don't want to keep you in suspense .. so here it is. I just love it, I must admit!



Recipe
Cardstock:  soft suede, whisper white, peekaboo peach, smoke slate
Ink: peekaboo peach, smoky slate, so saffron, basic gray, crushed cucumber, soft suede, crumb cake, sweet sugarplum
Stamp Sets:  foxy friends, bordering blooms, sitting here, love and affection, petite pairs
Accessories:  gold bakers twine

How cute is it? Do you love it as much as I do? Of course, my sister does, because it captures her babies in action .. and don't let the smiles on those faces fool you, they are little stinkers behind the scenes.

Hope to see you back again tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment