Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Happy Home - Missing You

Happy Wednesday!

Today is our Coloring Down the Lines blog hop, and I'm sure glad you've decided to check us out this week.

I don't know what in the world I've been doing in the past, but for some reason, when I post the challenge photo and color palette, they show up when I'm in the process of posting my blog, but when the actual post gets published, they're not there. Hummm. I'm sure it's user error, but I'm going to try this again and see what happens.

If you've arrived here from Robbie's blog, and my challenge photo doesn't post, at least you'll have seen it on her blog, or Joni's blog, which is immediately after mine. So don't forgot to check out both!!

Now, let's start again with the color challenge for today. Here is the photo and palette we used for our inspiration:


Now, I see it right now and it better be there once I publish this.  LOL!!!

I decided to do a simple card using these colors this week. Here's the version of my interpretation of color that I went with:


Recipe
Cardstock:  whisper white, rich razzleberry
Ink:  bermuda bay, old olive, crushed curry, tangerine tango, rich razzleberry, memento black
Stamp Set: happy home
Accessories:  old olive bakers twine, oval framelits

Just a simple card, with a very sentimental message.

I hope you like it, and please don't forget to leave your comments. I love hearing from you.

Have an enjoyable day, and I'll see you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this card - you did a fantastic job with the sky!

    ReplyDelete