Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Live, Love, Grow

Welcome back to Coloring Down the Lines. It's a new month and a great way to start the week off great. Did you like what Our Crafty Playdate had made for you this week? Amanda always has some cool card she made, so I hope you enjoyed it. Also, Joni in the Spotlight Stamping is up next, so you'll be doubly surprised.

I knew which stamp set I wanted to use, so now the construction begins. I had the vision in my head how I wanted to make the card, including the background, so putting it all together was all I needed to do.

The colors we used this week are as follows:

Here are the colors for the hop.  Who is in?

Robbie 6.png
1235638b.png
The colors are nice, and I could make a lot of things using these, but I chose Live, Love, Grow and here's what I came out with:


Recipe
Cardstock:  whisper white, sahara sand
Ink:  crumb cake, watermelon wonder, garden green, early espresso, sweet sugarplum, blushing bride
Stamp Sets:  live, love, grow; hardwood, bordering blooms, touches of texture
Accessories:  brick wall embossing folder, delicate white doily

You can't see the watermelon wonder in the smaller green plant on the far left, but there are some dots in the leaves, and that's where I colored in the dots with it.

I know I will have fun with this stamp set, so stay tuned for more posts using it. Now, off to try my hand at another new stamp set ....

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. As always, BEAUTIFUL, Helen! This stamp set is Really growing on me... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really, like this. I don't have this stamp set, but plan to case your idea, ok? Great job!

    ReplyDelete