Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Yellow Monochromatic MixUp

This month's blog hop is a little different than our others. We've decided to do a monochromatic mix up. It doesn't seem that hard, but when you sit down and try and come up with something, hummm, I guess that's why they call it a challenge.

Today's challenge is using the colors of yellow. As I figured out what I wanted to make, it took me a bit to put it together. I'm not sure how I feel about the design I came up with, but I'm sure I could refine it a little and see what else I can do with it.

If you've arrived here from Robbie's blog, then you've started from the beginning. Right after this, don't forget to hop on over to check out what Joni made for you using wonderful yellow.

Here we go ... and here's what I made for you this week:


Stamp Sets: moroccan nights, timeless textures
Cardstock: whisper white, delightful dijon
Inks:  daffodil delight, so saffron, delightful dijon
Accessories: candy dot

I also tried this technique without the middle section of delightful dijon and I liked it a lot, but wasn't sure if this would show up better, so that's why I decided to go with it. I just may try something else next time and see what happens.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you back again soon.


1 comment: