Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Happy Birthday to My Sister, Linda

My sister's birthday is on cinco de mayo, a very festive day! The new catalog has a stamp set that I thought would work great, but I haven't received my pre-order box yet, so I had to make a different card. Of course, I love the card I made, and I got my inspiration from several cards on Pinterest. Here's my version of them:


You know, when I was making the card, I could not find the stamp set that goes with the thinlits. I still, to this day, cannot find it. I have no idea what I did with it, and I keep all my stamp sets in my drawers in my craft room, so I'm very puzzled by its disappearance. I sure hope it turns up soon.

Never-the-less, I could still create this card without it, as the thinlits worked just great. I love the colors I used on the card - tip top taupe, blushing bride, rose red, always artichoke, and old olive. I also used sahara sand 7/8" lace ribbon and topped the flowers with basic pearls.

Love the card ... hope you do too.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment