Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Kissed with Flowers

Welcome to the Blog Hop, Coloring Down the Lines on this very Wednesday. Were you waiting patiently for this day to come? I know I always get excited when I have to create my card for the blog, and the fun is always figuring out what to create.

At first, I wasn't sure what I wanted to make with the colors we had to work with. Somehow, nothing spoke to me right away, but then I knew what I wanted to make and then sat down and created it.

Here's what I'm talking about ... below is the color palette and photograph we used for this week's challenge. What do you think of when you see it?


Don't you think the picture is very colorful? I sure do, and I knew I wanted to make something not as busy, but then again, this is what I ended up creating...


Recipe
Cardstock: whisper white, sahara sand
Ink: bermuda bay, soft sky, pink pirourette, rose red, sahara sand, hello honey
Stamp Set: freebee from paper pumpkin; teeny tiny wishes
Accessories: basic pearls

There you have it! Sign, sealed, delivered. Now, make sure you hop on over to Joni's blog and check out her color creation. If you haven't arrived here from Amanda's blog, just hop on back one and check out her blog. 

Well, that's it for today. Check my blog out again for some more of my creations. 

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful, Helen! I love that stamp set! I think it's one of my favorites ever! Hugs

    ReplyDelete