Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Help Me Grow

Happy Wednesday. I can't believe the week is half over already. It feels like the week has just begun. Oh well, we're closer to the weekend, and that is something to be happy about.

This week's blog hop's colors are soft and muted. I decided to make something simple, and it was a quick card too.

Let's check out the color palette and photograph and see what we had to work with this week.


I wish I could duplicate the colors in the photograph, as I love hydrangeas, and the picture is so delicate and pretty. I'll have to practice to see if I can get it just right, but in the meantime, here's my card for you this week:


The stamp sets I used for my card are work of art, timeless textures, and help me grow. The flowers have mint macaron, marina mist, and sahara sand. I finished the card off with sahara sand 7/8 " lace trim ribbon. 

You most likely arrived here from Amanda's blog, and I hope you enjoyed what she made for you this week. Joni was very busy as well making her card, and don't forget to stop by to see Lizzy and Robbie's cards too. We're a short hop this week, but always full of surprises.

Have a wonderful hump day.


1 comment: