Tuesday, October 13, 2015

If the Broom Fits ....

I thought this stamp set was so cute when I first saw it. I wondered what I might do with it, but for starters, I decided just to create a card with it and see what happens. From there, I figured a lot of inspiration would pop up, and I do have some ideas, so we'll have to wait and see.

Here's what I created over the weekend ..


The card is simple, but it was fun making. I played around with the colors on the broom to make them look more realistic. I stamped them in tip top taupe, then added delightful dijon and tip top taupe over top. The card base is smoky slate, but it appears more like wisteria wonder in the photograph. LOL.

Hope you like it. Stay tuned for tomorrow's entry. I think I'm on a roll.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Great coloring, Helen! They look real... I'm getting that stamp today, in fact. I will have to try coloring it this way. Hugs Miss you

    ReplyDelete