Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Christmas Presents

Tis the reason to give and receive presents. I enjoy giving more than receiving. Every Christmas, I enjoy watching everyone open their presents and beam with happiness. That's what it's all about. A season of Joy, praising God for His gift to us, His Son, spending time with family, and feeling so much love all around.

When I was in Utah at the Stampin' Up Convention this past July, we were given this stamp set and we made make and takes, and then I never really used it after that. I thought I would use it now and see what I end up with. Well, here it is:


I used metallic gold ink for the first present, then I took the dazzling diamonds glimmer paper and stamped stripes on it, and then cut out a small piece of red glimmer paper for the last present. I think it turned out cute.

Happy gift giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment