Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 38th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been 38 years already. Where did the time go? We have two grown children, one who is married, and one in a relationship. When I think of 38 years, I think that's a long time and it seems like I should be old. But I don't feel old, well, most of the time.

I'm always trying to think of what type of card should I make, and for some reason, the ideas don't come easy. I don't like making something too frilly, yet, I don't want to make something masculine either.

I came up with this design, and I rather like it. When I look back at all the cards I've made for our anniversary, they turned out pretty nice. Here's what I created:



I used the "natural" card stock, and it worked well with the designer series paper and design. I don't often use the natural card stock, but every now and again, it works just perfectly with what I'm doing.

Happy Anniversary to us! And many more to come ...

1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful, Helen, and Happy Anniversary! As I was reading about your family, I realized it was an exact description of mine! And the same number of years. I agree that I don't feel old either, most of the time! Hugs

    ReplyDelete