Saturday, September 12, 2015

Woodland Fall Scene

Today is my birthday, and I'm away at a weekend stamping retreat.  How fun is that?   It's also my mother's birthday, but she is no longer with us and every year when it's our birthday, I miss her even more.  I'm hoping to come home with lots to share with you ... so I do hope you'll stop back to check them out.

I made this card using the woodlands textured embossing folder.  It's really a nice folder, and if you don't own it, think about purchasing it.  There's a lot you can make with it.

Here's a Fall scene that I made.  It was pretty easy, and the background makes an impact on the entire card.


The pumpkin is from a retired stamp set, and the leaves that the pumpkin is sitting on is from the bird punch.  Hope you like the card.  I think I want to do another card using the woodlands folder, but this time, make a spooky Halloween card.  Oh la la.

Come back soon .. I'll have lots to share.


2 comments:

  1. So, how exactly did you do that background? It really does make quite the impact! Beautiful card, TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the background was used by tapping my Sahara sand stamp pad on the embossing folder directly. Make sure you stamp the folder on the background side and not the raised tree side. That.s it. Let me know how you made out. Thank you for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete