Friday, September 18, 2015

The Paper Plunge #48 - Country Fair Time

Summer and Fall are the best time for Country Fairs.  Living somewhat in the country myself, I do enjoy the all the sites and sounds of fairs.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do for the challenge, so I just decided to make a card that featured fruit.  There's always fruit at fairs, so I thought it appropriate.

Here's the card I made for the Plunge challenge this week:


The stamp set used for this card is "market fresh".  The wood background (designer series paper) added the perfect touch to the rest of the card - making it "country".

Hope you like it.  Make sure you hop on over to ThePaperPlunge and try submitting a design that you've made with a country flair.  It's fun!  Hope to see your lovely creations there.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment