Friday, September 11, 2015

The Paper Plunge #47 - Have a Holly Jolly Christmas; Happy Scenes

Took the plunge this week designing a Christmas Card using the Happy Scenes stamp set.  I wanted to do a snow scene, so I like trees of all kinds, so I played around with the picture and used a tree from a retired stamp set as well for my card.  It balanced it out, and I was going to put a snowman in the foreground, but decided not to.

I'll probably focus on Christmas cards within the next few weeks, and I've made some Halloween and Fall cards too.  Tis the season to go wild with stamping!

So here's my card I made for the challenge this week.  I took a picture of my card and when I went to upload it, it was sideways.  So I had to take another shot and there's a lot of my dining room table showing in the picture, so I'll have to master getting closer on the photo without it turning on me.

Here it is ...



Don't forget to check out the cards from other members of the design team over at ThePaperPlunge. There's some nice cards that I just might have to CASE.

Have fun!

1 comment: