Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Topiary

I just love the Sprinkles of Life stamp set ... specially created for the Ronald McDonald House.  I couldn't resist making this card, and I had Ms. Carol in mind.  Yes, you, Carol.  I can't wait till you're back blogging with us, but I was inspired by you to create  this card.  I also had to make 5 cards/projects using a particular stamp set for my team meeting last month, and yes, this card was featured.

So Carol, this one is for you ... I hope you're checking this out.


I used the ice cream cone for the base of the topiary, and just cut off the top part.  The bark, or trunk of the topiary is made using the candle and I used the itty bitty punches for the flowers, then topped the container with a jute bow.  The cardstock is tip top taupe, and the background was embossed using the boho embossing folder.

Hope you like it ... and I hope I was the first to create one.  I also used the same design for my 3x3 love notes swap, and they turned out just as cute.


Thanks for stopping by.  Let your creativity flow and keep on creating.



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Helen! You know I love topiaries! Yea!!!! Now I have to get this set. Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration, girl! :) Miss you

    ReplyDelete