Friday, July 3, 2015

The Paper Plunge #40 - Be A Star

It's a great, fitting time to focus on a Star theme since this weekend is the 4th of July, the day America celebrates its independence.  So I thought about what I might want to create for the challenge, and I had a bunch of ideas, but then I thought ... why not make it simple?  Yep, that's what I did.

I used the Stars framelits for the design, and cut out three different sizes using gold, red, and dazzling diamonds glimmer paper, and silver foil paper.  I layered them with dimensionals.  The cardstock base is night of navy, topped off using the lucky stars embossing folder.  The result:  here it is:


The frame fits a 4x4 picture, so this worked out great for my design.

Hope you like it.

I wish you all a safe and enjoyable 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment