Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Bird in a Nest

Happy Wednesday!  It's mid way through the week, and it sure has been a steamy one.  I'm hoping for relief by the weekend, at least.

Welcome back to our blog hop this week.  The colors were a little bit of a challenge, as I love to use a lot of color and typically don't stick to just two color families.  But never-the-less, as I was staring at the photograph, I knew right away what I wanted to make, but had to think a bit on how I was going to do it.  I'm usually not one to be able to come up with a "punch art" design on my own, but this one wasn't too awful hard to do.

First let me ask, have you arrived here from Inkedx2's blog?  Robbie is the creator of this blog hop, so I do hope you started there.  If not, please make sure you click back one to see what her inspiration for you is this week.

Unfortunately, I have been having a lot of difficulty with my computer, AGAIN, and I cannot upload the color pallet and photograph we used for inspiration.  You will surely see it on Robbie and Amanda's blogs, so be sure to check it out there.  Hopefully by next week, this computer will either be fixed, or I'll be on another one for sure.  So sorry for the inconvenience.


Recipe:
Paper:  soft sky, island indigo, whisper white, crumb cake
Ink:  crumb cake, soft suede, lost lagoon, marina mist, soft sky
Stamp Sets:  work of art, express yourself (hostess), sprinkles of life
Accessories:  candy dots in soft suede, bird builder punch, tree builder punch

Now, I sure do hope you will hop on over to OurCraftyPlaydate to see what Amanda has created this week.  Hop on over ...

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Bye bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. This is TOO cute! Love it, and the shading on your bird is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Cute and Beachy,, Helen! Love it...Hugs

    ReplyDelete