Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - 4th of July WOW

It's almost ready for fireworks, BBQs, family, friends, and most of all, FUN!  I can't believe July 4 is just around the corner.  Although Summer technically just started, it feels like the Summer is half over.  Oh no!!!!
This week, since our blog hop is 2 days before the 4th, we decided to do a holiday theme.  Here are the colors we used for our challenge:



Recipe
Paper:  whisper white, real red, sahara sand, night of navy
Ink:  rose red, real red, soft sky, night of navy, marina mist
Stamp Sets:  embellished events, work of art, be the star
Accessories:  1/8" real red ribbon, stars framelits, basic rhinestones

I couldn't believe it, but I designed and finished this card in no time flat.  I was sitting our our boat this afternoon and the design came to me and I went to town making the card as soon as I got home.  I rather like it ... and I certainly hope you do too.

I hope you hopped over here from Carol's blog, however, if you missed it, don't forget to go back and see what she made for you this week.  Joni is always ready, able, and willing to make a card using any color combination we come up with.  Don't forget to bop on by to see her entry.

I do hope you enjoy your 4th of July holiday!  It's such great fun celebrating our nation's birthday.

See you soon ... 

4 comments:

  1. Super! Love the use of Work of Art. That set is coming in my current order and I can't wait to play. Very pretty star, and very festive. Great Fourth card. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy. Happy 4th to you too. Wish you were going to convention this year. It would be fun to hang out again. Hugs back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like yours, too, Helen. It looks really sparkly! Hugs

    ReplyDelete