Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines Through the Folded Gate

We have a new twist to our blog hop this week ... to use a different kind of fold other than the traditional side or bottom open card.  Well, that wasn't the issue for me this week to select which fold I wanted to use, but once I selected the fold, I couldn't think of what to do with it.

The colors this week are summery to me .. and the greens are so pretty.  Normally, I try and use all the colors in the pallet, but this week, I only chose a few.

First, let me start with the photograph and color pallet we had to work with.  Joni selected this one, and I must say, it's pretty.



So what do you think?  Don't they remind you of a warm, summer day?  I thought so ... and although I didn't make a card with veggies on it like I wanted to, this is what I came up with:






Recipe
Paper:  whisper white, pistachio pudding dsp, pistachio pudding
Ink:  pistachio pudding, real red, blushing bride, garden green
Stamp Sets:  I like you (hostess); from my heart
Accessories:  decorative dots EF, ovals collection framelits, basic pearls

I hope you arrived here from Carol's blog, and if you didn't, make sure you hop on back to see what she made for you this week.  Then after you've visited her blog, don't forget to hop right on forward to Joni's blog.  After all, Joni selected this week's feature pallet.

Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you again next week.

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome and gorgeous, Helen! I hope everybody can find me, I seem to have lost my list of people I follow and they don't show up for me. :( Haven't figured out how to fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol. Thank you for your lovely comment. Regarding your computer, did you contract a virus? Also, did you try to restore your computer to an earlier point in time? Sometimes automatic updates mess your computer up as well. Good luck! I've had my share of computer issues too.

    ReplyDelete