Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Something A Little Victorian

I've been having a heck of a time with my computer lately.  I couldn't add pictures that I would save to my desktop, and when I tried getting help, my computer had to restart and then corrupted the program I was accessing (that was fixing my computer), and so I'm left with I don't know what.  I'm, beginning to HATE computers anymore.  Of late, I seem to have so many issues and it takes days and long hours to fix.  Something just isn't right, don't you agree?

Well, the good news is that I managed to save my photograph for this week's blog hop, and that's all that matters for now.

This week's challenge was to use the following colors:


The photograph we used for inspiration is:

,

I sat down at my work space and pulled out the card stock of the colors we are to use and looking at the photograph, I new what I wanted to do.  So ... here's what I created, using the inspiration above:

Recipe:
Paper:  very vanilla, perfect plum, sahara sand
Ink:  perfect plum, blushing bride, soft sky, pool party, garden green
Stamp Set:  so very grateful
Accessories:  delicate designs EF, large scallop edgelit, crochet lace ribbon, basic pearls

Have you been following the blog hop so far?  Where have you been?  I hope you stopped to see Carol's pretty creation this week, and if not, please do so.  And of course, our Joni always participates in the blog hop too and she's one of those that always has her creations completed way ahead of time.  I try, but usually by Sunday, I'm sitting with my thinking cap on and come up with something to make.

I hope you'll stop back again next week.  I haven't been posting every day like I usually do because I'm crazy busy making my swap cards for Convention this July in Salt Lake City, UT.  I'm excited.  This will be my 3rd year attending.  I LOVE it.  Wait until you see the beautiful cards I bring home from there.  Whoo Hoo!  

Take care, and as always, leave me a comment.  I love to hear from you.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Helen! I have computer problems again too! BUMMER! My router won't work to my laptop, and I have to use the hubby' computer, but it won't load pictures either, cause I need Chrome. Anyway, I'm with you. Sick of computer problems. HUgs

    ReplyDelete