Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Sympathy Card for Bernadette

When someone you love passes, it's always a difficult and emotional time.  A friend lost her mother last weekend, and I'll never forget that day because my mother passed on that every day, 10 years ago.  Not only did Bernadette's mother pass, my aunt's sister-in-law also passed, who I knew fairly well.  So I know how Bernadette feels, and the only way I managed to get through my grief was to lean on God for strength and friends and family for comfort.  It just makes me think of my mother and how I wish she was still here.

So I made a card for Bernadette, reaching out to her to let her know that she has friends who care.  Here is the card I made for her.

and here is the inside


I hope the card comforts Bernadette, and helps to ease the pain in the days to come.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment