Sunday, July 27, 2014

Nancy's Birthday Card, Envelope & Gift Bag

At convention, I received this cute birthday card swap from Barb Gonzales of Happy Stampin Ladies and I thought it was so cute, so I replicated it for my sister, but used a different stamp set for the "happy birthday" and didn't use the gold wrapped bakers twine on mine.  I decided to make the envelope and gift bag match, so here's what I came up with:


and here's a close up of the card and envelope:


and I don't know if you noticed, I used gorgeous grunge to decorate the tissue paper in the bag.  I tried to get a good picture of that so you could see, but this was the best I could do.


It turned out really cute, and I added a "blackberry bliss" ribbon to the handle and tied it in a bow.  It looked awesome, and my sister loved it.

I just love stamping .. there's so much possibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment