Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Layered Rectangles

We've changed up our blog hop a bit - and I missed last week, so I made sure I was in for this week.  We're using a photograph or drawing, with the added Stampin' Up colors that closest match it.  I must say, this was a bit challenging for me.  After I got moving, I was ok.

Anyway, since we're all back in the lineup again, I hope you popped over here from Carol's blog so you could see what she did with the colors of the week.  As always, I love seeing what my dear friends have created - they're all so talented!

Here's the photograph we used, along with the colors this week:






Now that you've seen mine - using all the colors from the photograph, let's check out what Joni made for us and see how she incorporated the colors, and which ones she used!

Have a great week, and do stop back.  There's always a treat in store for you.

Hugs!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Helen! What a clever way to layer all those colors! Hugs

    ReplyDelete