Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Distressed Flower Pot

This week's challenge is to use the colors:  smoky slate, basic gray, midnight muse, cherry cobbler, wild wasabi, and so saffron.  Now we don't have to use all the colors on the card, but we have a photo and color chart to follow.  Here's the color chart and photo we used:



So after thinking about the colors for a bit, I came up with this card ... I distressed the basic gray matting around the card, but it may be a bit hard to see in the photograph.


I chose to use all the colors in the pallet, and I hope you like it.  

If you've arrived here from Carol's blog, please make sure you proceed on to Joni's blog and see what she has also created for you this week.

Have a wonderful day!  Thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, really cute! I love your pot. I created a card using the wood background too, and it has stars on it, but alas, it would not load. Hugs

    ReplyDelete